orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Friday, October 06, 2006

retail indulgence rehab

Punkass Warhol Carson Chick Has
Severe Shopaholic Syndrome.

Hi my name is May and I am a chronic shopaholic.
Being exposed to clothes and women magazine day
in day out affected my itchy urge to wash over me
causing me to wipe out my whole month’s pay on
clothes, shoes and accessories.

I’m just exaggerating. It’s not the whole month’s pay.
Maybe three quarter of it. That’s the bad side of looking at
it but as always there’s always but of course; the good side.
I have learned to be trendy and hip for now, I am a whole
new different person, my image anyway. I apply my love
for pop art into what I wear especially when it comes to
colours and textures. Buttons, ribbons, funky crazy sewing,
felt patches and a whole lot more up my sleeves as time goes
by. It gave me ideas on how I’d market and sell my branding
or my collection; so to say in the near future. Working with
clothes and looking for clothes is somewhat inspiring though
it can be tiring at times. I get to observe what tops or pants
or bags women like , which is an add on for me, now and
then I get to know what would sell and what wouldn’t.
Free market survey. Fantastic.
Superfragelisticexpialidocious!
Now, I just have to do a little shopping at the end of the upcoming
months, for I really cant help checking out the latest styles and fads
they have for the season. It gets the creative juice flowing from my
eyes and straight to my synapse and visual sparks ignite once it
reaches my neurons in my brain.I‘m glad that I got myself into
doing part time retail. I found myself, so to say . It made me realized
that I still love the creative world thus I miss working my magic with
my magic wand and fairy dust. I met a whole bunch of the craziest
and fun people throughout these past few weeks. They are my new
found friends. Goodbye V neck cross tees, Hello motion graphics
and interactive web design, welcome back into my world. I missed
you guys dearly these past few months. It’s great to be able to get
back on my own two feet again. I am revived.
I am alive again .Thank you Karma.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com