orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Thursday, December 01, 2005

ungrateful whore from venus

truly tenacious tonic thursday
taunting black clouds, as dark as the pit of a wok.
thunder roared.booming. rain started falling.dense.light.
I was dredging for the rain to stop.it’s almost lunch.come
1pm the first few customers begin coming in.fifteen
minutes later a bunch of women, all nine of them came in,
filling up two tables.mixture of chinese,malay,indian a two
philipinos.i thought to myself,good.big bunch of people.
all ordered set lunches except for two ala carts.this would
be a good day afaterall.but alas, much to my dissapointment,

the chatterbox clan did not leave me a cent of tip.
At least the french and chinese fella left me at least a buck
worth of tip.It was the malay infidel in pink tudung who asked
for the bill.she gave me three fifty dollar notes and I returned
with her change.i swear that there was at least five pieces of
one dollar notes and a few cents. the blady inconsiderate bitch
took all her change and I had to take the empty basket back to
the counter.the bill was at least hundred bucks.

It took me three rounds to clear their plates, soup bowls and
utensils.With all the service which I have provided them, they
left me dry on a cold wet Thursday afternoon.ungrateful
constipated whores from venus with overcooked abalones.
there will be no good fortune for their well being,ever again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com