orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

swedish meatballs meets magharitta pizzas

argentinean cheese.roma tomatole.
mid morning revelation.
afternoon daze.

Cheese.Tomato paste.Freshly hand made dough.
These are
the aromatic fumes of delight which envelope
me each midmorning.
I suppose this is what smells like being
in a pizza parlour,nonetheless work there for peanuts.It’s not
that daunting at all.I love the smell of freshly oven baked pizza.
It smells like a delictable artwork painted with fresh paint and
badger hair brushes.

It’s almost lunch and people started to pour in.Families,working
class people and individuals.One individual made my day.
He said that I was very efficient.Turned out he was a friend’s of
my friend.Talk about living in such a small world that eventually
those that you used to know and vice versa would meet their
six degrees of seperation.

Maybe waitressing isn’t as hard as it seem.Meeting different sort
of people and seeing the smiles on their faces after a hearty meal
satisfy my soul.What scares me most is realising that I like doing it,
for the time being.This; I discovered that it is something that I am
good at.Never knew that I have it in me,but that doesn’t mean that
I’m going to pursue each and evrything that I am good at.It’ll be an
abomination for that matter.
It’s after lunch and it is just me at the counter.The fellas at the back
are preparing ingredients for tonight’s shift.Thirty minutes later, the
place will close up.
These past two days here has filled my empty
days being at home,thinking about the worst of myself.It gave me a
purpose to get up in the morning and not feel that there is a missing
piece of puzzle each passing day.
It has been a good day.
A little tired, a little uplifted and I need a bath.

Comments:
Eyyylo... Got your email... Your blog is really funky. I like the typography. I used to have a lomo coloursplash as well. Got stolen in Sydney. Crap time that was. Nice to hear from you.
 
hey woman,

so I finally made it to your blog. I think I'm coming to visit for CNY for about 10 days.. you better make some time for me this time, lah! and make me a pizza... margherita, I dig. don't give up with the whole job thing, everything will find its place. xo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com