orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

the white hill


overxposed
Originally uploaded by lunaero.
i stood upon a high white hill which overlooks the mundane land, of olive groves and metal shacks.black clouds of smoke the conundrum of human waste.my empty appendix is rumbling , crying for help in the midst of desire, a desire to claim of what is mine, an urge to beseige of what may lie.
walking through an empty room with no hallways nor bright white lights which shines the dark.A calling from an old friend which i've just had drinks with yesterday provoked me to get on my knees and fly.Fly to the ends of the world, the edge of the world.When my foot sets upon the gravel ground i will then leap, high and dry.Soaring for a moment, feeling free and restless.no worries on my mind, no troubles in my heart.Strange as it seems as i am lost in infinite planes, i have no emotions nor have i any care.why should i in the very first place.no eyes or mouth would take my heed for i am just a tiny short fry.though i am small with no acsends but i am big on hope and dreams. keep the faith as george might say, i don't know if i could withold mine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com