orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Friday, May 27, 2005

A wholotta bitchin goin on...

Words which comes out from a person’s mouth is important. Especially if that person is a friend of yours. If your friend tells you this “So all we need to do right now is sit down and look through your folio, see what you can do and that’s all to it!”
Those words gave me hope which sets off my expectation that there is a very high chance of me getting the job. If you weren’t sure of that statement in the first place then you shouldn’t have said it in the first place. It’s ironic, the next time I called my friend this was what he said…
“I can’t promise you anything at the moment, we only get one or two jobs per month”
Thanks a lot for those encouraging words. It will be much help. BULLOCKS.
I really was hoping to get the job, fulltime anyway hopefully next month, but hey… looks like it’s another wishful thinking flushed down the toilet, into the sewers. BLADY MARVELLOUS.
Another one of my so-called friend calls me up and told me that there’s a shoot coming up and that I’m short listed as the AD,good.Here’s my break..or I thought it was.Come a week later my friend called me up and told me that the job is on, said that he’ll fill me in about it.
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT??!!!!
First he told me that job is definitely his and I will be the AD.There wasn’t any pre-pro nor there were any prep meetings.It felt like it was all a hoax just to psyche me up.MOTHERFUCKER.
False hope.That’s all there is in this superficial dynasty of creative content.Friends who are suppose to help you out end up being the reversal of things.No, these are not my friends.These are just acquaintances whom I got to know throughout the years.If giving out the wrong assumptions and false hope is bad, the next incident is worse.
This other acquaintance of mine from this pretty renowned production house ask me if I could help out with the casting of this particular ad and I agreed.The next few days later, I went to his office to meet up with him.He made me waste two whole hours and in the end he said that he has to go for recce therefore he wouldn’t be able to see me regarding on the talents.
Worst thing is, when I saw those ads on tv, I text him to say it looked good, job well done.Gratitude is not in this bloke’s vocabulary.He has the decency to ask me if I do wardrobe asst.I’m thinking.. what am i?Some substitude stand in for your goddamn big budget ad??!!!!This is also the same bloke who told me that they are looking for someone as a fulltime tech support person and in the end he regretfully told that the position is unavailable due to some admin reconstructuring technicality.PURE BS.Can’t these blady bastards make up their goddamn minds, really.Please don’t beat around the bushes when you yourself know that your stupid ass has always been where it always has been.It’s like looking for the bull when you yourself is already on the fregin saddle.
“hey.. do you know where my bull is???wei uknow where my bull is ah???”
“eh, you blady idiot, you’re sitting on one…HHEELLOOO??!!!!!”

No further questions.Even Paris Hilton is not that dumb, flaky, yes.
Sad to say that people in this industry all mostly arseholes despite the fact that you’d think that they are your so-called friend.I suppose they just want to have their own nice little arses covered up nice and tight so nothing will be bared.They take one look at you and cringed at the thought of baring their arses just so you could be apart of their so-called fast paced glamourous lifestyle.I don’t want their lifestyle, I just want a job.A chance for me to proof myself and the world that I can be a good filmmaker.Part of my passion has been crushed because of these facieses.
Nevertheless, I do hope that a minority of them has good manners.No, I’d not give my dream.I’ll just have to keep on trying and look much harder through those nook and cranny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com