orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Friday, May 27, 2005

strawberry swirls

Strawberry swirls and passion fruit jelly
Turning round and round
Melted lava and hot scorching coals
Flowing down my head
Bright orange river
Like hot orange juice flowing down
Flowing down a very black river
A river so black it smelt of death
Vanilla skies and pink flying ostriches
Dancing dandelions and floating babies
Feels like a kaleidoscope of marbled coloured rice
I am drowning
In a pool of melted caramel and lemon drops
A champagne supernova shoots across the sky
Bursting into sparks of multicoloured lights
My limbs are numb
My mind is sedated
My eyes shutting down like an automated door
Where is my mind
I’ve misplaced my mind somewhere in the realm
Of twisted reality
Reality seemed like a blur to me
As I now closed my eyes
And lay to rest
I rest my eyes
I rest my mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com