orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Friday, May 27, 2005

Silent misery

I sat in silence
I sat in silence in the dark
As tears begin to roll down my cheek
My eyes floods with salty liquid we call tears
I sat in the darkness
I sat in the darkness and cried
I did not know why I cried
I cried alone in the darkness

I cried of the torments of life
I cried for the choices that each of one of us have to make in life
A choice that might change one’s life forever
I cried of the happiness that I have found in him
I cried of the sorrow that I will have if and when I leave this land
I cried until my bed was wet with tears
I cried until there wasn’t a single tear left
I cried until my eyes are dried
As dry as the cracks in the deserts grounds
Being blown by the strong winds that came from the south
Strong winds that will blow me away bringing me into the clear blue skies
Carrying me higher into the clouds
White clouds
Blue skies
It seemed so much at peace up here
But alas the wind died
And I fell
I fell through the layers of clouds
I fell watching blue and white blurring images before my eyes
I fell and fell and fell
Not knowing when I will land
Nor where I will land
Will I land safely
Or will I land on dangerous ground

I closed my eyes tightly
I closed them so thight until tears begin to flow out again
I feel tears rolling down my hot cheeks
It felt cold as it ran down to my bare neck
I opened my eyes
I found myself back to where I was
In the darkness
All alone in the darkness
Alone again.
All alone in the darkness
Sitting in the dark
As I sang out my silent misery.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com