orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Friday, May 27, 2005

Heaven and earth

Thunder pelted
Lightning splashed in the sky
Through the clouds of roaring beasts
Drops of rain fell
As it got heavier, density evolved
Here down below
I stood, soaked to the bone
Under the evacuation of water
Showered upon me
Hard stinging thorns of evil
Screwed through my skin
As I slowly dissintergrated
Melting
Into coarse liquid embalment
As fine as the desert sand
And as dense as melted glucose
Crystal clear
Flwoing through terrains of souls
Entwined like roots of a labyrinth
Pouring and powering the soil
As seeds of a new beginning
Were washed, torn and dissolved
Into molecules of invisible atoms
I felt distortion
Weeping through eyes of tortured souls
I see evil, I hear evil
Yet evil fails to become me
I was eaten swallowed by monstrous beings
Being endeavoured, being smothered
By a thick fog of nothingness
I was shattered, unspeakably foreseen
It was unevitable
Denial grew
As white maggots crawl upon my shell
Fortune was sow into me
I fought, I cried
With all my heart and soul
I overcome by a glow
A white aura protude from within me
I was indestructable
As evil and unspeakable humanity
Were wiped out
As a storm of divinity
Spread across land and sea
I stood upon the high edge
As I witness the magic
The beauty of nature
Let the power of divine love
Enclose the door to undevoted humanity
As the land now rest
Lay in peace and harmony.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com