orange_yellow

senseless art of a tortured soul

Friday, May 27, 2005

Do you ever wonder

Do you ever wonder
Wondered if there were misread conceptions
Conceptions of mutual fondness
Fondness and admiration for a soul
A soul who is almost four seasons after you
You then seem to be able to relate to this soul
This soul so young yet comprehends your mind, your heart
Your heart that you’ve thought given out to, was treasured
Treasured and cherished like it meant the the world to him
Alas, yet to him
To him it was just a hunger for companionship
An etophiam to him if he’d ever fall for thee
Doubtfulness and dissapointment envelopes me
As it was being thrown over
And pushed into my hearth
As all were spoken from the heart
As all were secrets shared from the inner soul
As all the closeness that made bond
Were only myths,an aftermath of one night
Which will only exist within that period of time
Never shall such epic will ever occur again
For I suppose that it was just
Just for that matter of time
Oh why oh why was I such a fool
A fool to think such foolish thoughts
Thoughts that somehow, someway
Someway,
A flow of amethys stars were conjured
Yet I now know
I knew that a brick has fell
As thye wall tumbles down upon me
I feel the pain, agony and sorrow
As I now realise that fate
Fate was never meant to be for the both of us
Yet I wondered
Wondered if this soul’s heart
Had ever felt any fondness
And warmth towards me
Like the earth and the skies
I doubt it
For I am just another lost misfortune soul
Falling out of love, a failure at love
Nevertheless, I shall not prevail
For failure is a beginning of a new journey
Now I rest, now I pray
For divine love
As pure as innocence
As I lay myself down
And close my eyes
As the day awaits for my awakening.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com